Re: Exhaust (was Oil pressure... (was Speaking of Lighting))

To: kyle@sonic.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Exhaust (was Oil pressure... (was Speaking of Lighting))
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 20:09:35 EST
Right!  Spend time and find the right custom shop.  A 2 inch pipe
just fits thru the frame, I had to smear on some anti sieze.
The guy I found bent a custom header pipe and a 15 inch
directional high perf glasspack (2inches all the way thru)
for 37 dollars.  When the car is drivable I will drive it to
his shop for him to bend the rest of the system, one
more glasspack will go where the stock resonator
used to be (sounds great now, but police
attractant loud).  A 15 inch glasspack just barely
goes where the stock muffler was, you have to cut
a small amount off each end.  I recommend this
guy to anyone around the tidewater area.
Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake Va