Re: ARRGH...speedo problems

To: HIGHKIX4@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ARRGH...speedo problems
From: WristTwister@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 21:08:45 EST
 There is a place here in Charlotte N.C. Called Sports Car Authoity that
works on Roadsters , Porsches , and Fiats .  There are about twenty Roadsters
in and out of the garage . ( some very successful racers )     . . . . Anyway
, they should be able to fix all your tranny problems . . . They have a
really nice Dyno and are really cool about letting people use it when you are
doing performance mods . To see what really works and what doesn't . I used
it not long ago when i was re-jetting my U-20 solexes .