Fwd: 450$ trailer and turbo man of Meridian Id...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: 450$ trailer and turbo man of Meridian Id...
From: AMHAUGE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 11:28:57 EST
--part1_0.68a2c7be.25603d49_boundary

From: AMHAUGE@aol.com
Full-name: AMHAUGE
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 18:43:12 EST
Subject: 450$ trailer and turbo man of Meridian Id...
To: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
CC: AMHAUGE@aol.com

I was there! What I saw was incredible, not the trailer, the car. Don had
stuffed a 300 ZX TURBO  motor in a roadster and I was totally overwhelmed.
>From scatch no less. Apparently it terrorizes the auto-X circuit with a 3"
straight exhaust and solid rear axel.  He also had some nice wheels and some
other parts up for sale? or grabs? Nice guy, big clean garage, took time to
show me his over the top horse power roadster. I even heard it run. I believe
he'll be at Shasta next year. Really something to see, and probably insane to
see him drive it. Oh, the trailer? Well there's form and then there's
function. Would be just the ticket for a roadster. That's all.

--part1_0.68a2c7be.25603d49_boundary--