Red Line MT 90 actually seems to work

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Red Line MT 90 actually seems to work
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 08:12:01 EST
Hello all,
Yesterday changed oil on the project.  Filled
with 2.5 qts Red Line MT 90.   Although the
car is on stands without tires, noticed following
changes:
1)  Before with car in neutral, tranny would still
     have enough drag to spin rear hubs slowly.
     This no longer happens. (less friction?)
2)  Before car had a bad grunch going into second,
     This has disappeared except when shifting very, very fast.
      (Yep, tranny work on the list, but it can wait a while now)
3)  I can now put the tranny into any gear I want
     at idle and the synchros will accelerate up
     to speed and let the stick slip into gear without
     the use of the clutch.
Just though I would let the list know about this, I remember
a significant thread about Red Line products last spring, and
was never a believer in any "snake oil" type products, but
this stuff appears to help.
Jim
67 pushrod 2L
Chesapeake Va