Help

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Help
From: Waylon Harthun <jackfrost@uswest.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 01:59:06 -0800
I just bought a 79 Datsun pickup, I know its not a Roadster but it's still
a Datsun. The pickup has the l20b in original condition, emissions and
all(it even still has the bolts that hold the air filter on).So needless to
say it is a gutless pig. Do any of you know of any relatively cheap ways to
beef up the motor so I can actually get out of the way of traffic.
                                                Thanx in advance Waylon