Re: Brake Bleeders,

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: Brake Bleeders,
From: "Calvin Grandy" <cmgfam@sover.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:51:12 -0500
I use the MityVac all the time.  It can not be beat for bleeding master
cylinders.  Seal geometry aside, just do not be too aggressive with the pump,
let the fluid flow!.  Pipe tape the bleeders first, or the air leaks past
continually and you think you will never be done.  Sometimes I finish up with
the traditional "pump it up and bleed it down" routine just to feel good.

regards

Calvin Grandy