Re: Panic Stop

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Panic Stop
From: "Graham Evans" <evansg@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 07:30:41 -0500
Hate 'em!  I have my first ABS equipped car and will not buy another if I
can avoid it.  My father has had two accidents as a result of ABS failure
since buying his first ABS car.  Needless to say, he too hates them.  All
theories aside, they just plain suck in normal driving conditions.  About
the only time I felt they were beneficial was in snow, but that is so seldom
around here that it does not outweigh the problems encountered in every day
driving.

My two cents worth.

Graham

68 1600