Roadster wanted

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster wanted
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:37:14 -0500

  Okay as long as we are voicing our dreams, ... I have a Z friend here in Ohio
that wants to move into a roadster.  Looking for a mechanically sound, running,
driving, roadster.  1600 or 2000, flat or 'ugly' dash.  Interior not a concern
since she can fix that up herself.   No rust please.  She will travel a bit to
see a car, but no cross county offers please.  Color no object.  She currently
rides in a yellow 300ZX, a red 280ZX 2+2, and a white 280Z and a 1989 Bronco
when the snow flies.

Paul
OROC