Looking for some Nismo front sprints

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for some Nismo front sprints
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 08:09:32 -0800 (PST)
Having heard how stiff they are and that people take
them back off their car, I am looking for some for my
68 race car. Or if any of the racers out there have
some other options or choices, let me know. Hoping to
lower the front of my car at least 1.5 inches but will
take what I can get.

I have a softtop frame (frame good, front bow not
good)I need to get out of the garage along with a set
of headlights in the buckets. I took the 4 screws out
and removed the whole unit on each side of the car. I
am keeping the chrome rings. Both headlight setups are
in very good shape. I also have 6 300ZX 15x6.5 wheels.
4 are nice 2 were winter spares for studded tires. I
am asking 30.00 each plus shipping. They are the 4
bolt that fit the Roadster. to put them on a roadster
you need 1/2 spacer in front and 1/4 spacer in rear. I
bought longer studs for 18.00 at a local trailer
supply house and Les and Dennis at Classic Datsun also
have a setup to mount them on your car.

Thanks All
Don Miller
68 Datsun Roadster Turbo V-6