ForSale: R16 in the Bay Area

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: ForSale: R16 in the Bay Area
From: XeddeX@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:23:51 EST
For Sale:  $200 takes all

R16 engine and tranny from a '67 1600
no carb or intake manifold
Previous owner said that the head is relatively new and has about 30K on it.
The engine seized and most likely spun a bearing.  The bottom end needs a
definite rebuild.
Tranny is still in good working condition.
also many misc. Roadster parts to go along with it.

First person to show up with $200 and a pickup truck can take this away.
Buyer needs to pick this up in Mtn View, CA.  I have a picker to help load.

Email me if interested or have additional questions.

Thanks all.

Eddie