RE: Found a L20b

To: Howard Fletcher <hgf@netro.com.au>,
Subject: RE: Found a L20b
From: Joshua Milton <jt_milton@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 14:22:19 -0800 (PST)
It seems I will have to continue as devils advocate
for swaps.
>From what I gather there isnt much more that you can
do to a U20 beyond going solexs, header and a cam.
Which is great power!  But thats only putting out
around 150hp, after some porting I couldnt imagine it
going up much more from there.
An L20b can get 170hp with the same efforts.  I have
not made the swap nor have I driven any Roadsters with
the swap but I can tell you the L20b in a 510 screams
and pulls hard!  Its also about the easiest engine on
the planet to get parts for (aftermarket or stock).
I would imagine Ronnie Day could tell you more about
the pluses and minuses of the L.

have fun,
joshua milton
69 1600