RE: Found a L20b

To: "'Matt Peterson'" <pete_303@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Found a L20b
From: Howard Fletcher <hgf@netro.com.au>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 11:55:06 +1100
Hi Matt and all

By reputation look for mediocre performance and less potential than a U20 solex
.

Has anyone been really satisfied with such a swap? and was it worth the time
and effort?

So many of these projects start and go nowhere, due to all sorts of fitting
problems.

A U20 or h20 Crank mod (relatively easy) on a 1600 or a swap for an SR20 (with
all the effort) would make some sense.
or even an outright H20 swap (which would be easy).

Regards,

Howard