RE: Flywheel removal

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Flywheel removal
From: "Sochoux, Stephan" <SSochoux@dbc.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 12:44:53 -0800
Thanks for all your suggestions, lots of good tricks to know!
Since the head is already off and since the block is sitting on a couple of
2x4s, looks like option 1 or 2 will work best right now. I also like the
idea of stuffing rope down the spark plug hole.
Gee, i've never been to the hardware store so many times.. almost a daily
occurrence!
Been really busy at work so i'll have to wait a bit, and it's looking like
i'll be owning that rented engine hoist now, oh well.

Thanks again,

Stephan.
BADROC '69 2000