RE: Speedo calculations

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Speedo calculations
From: Mark_Kalmus@dell.com
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 10:47:53 -0600
Tom,

I had an '83 FJ60 with a standard 4-speed for a number of years and dearly
loved that tractor.  It got us through some deep Central Plains and Rocky
Mountain snowfalls numerous times.  The only reason we got rid of it in
favor of a 4Runner was because it never got anything better than 13 mpg.
Sold it in 1993 with a 170K+ miles on it to a recent KU grad who was
planning on moving to Wyoming.  All he did was put down the back seat and
stretch out in the cargo area to see if he could sleep in it without bending
anything.  Paid me in cash without even driving it.  My wife still waxes
poetic about that beast.

Mark
'70 2L