Re: plastic car kits

To: gregm@gippstafe.vic.edu.au, earlydatsun@listbot.com
Subject: Re: plastic car kits
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:52:40 EDT
Greg,

You are in luck!!  The ARII 67 2000 models are not 2000s.  I have a couple
of them (more on order!) and I was delighted to find out that they are
1500's!!!!  When ARII (or whoever originally had the molds) wanted to update
their product line, they just shaved off the front 60% of the front side
molding, added 2000 emblems and changed the seats.  They are available from
Phoenix Models in Brooksville Fl (I think.)  Sorry, but I do not have their
web location.  The model is nice, but has no chrome.  They are also small at
1/32 scale.

Sid