Re: plastic car kits

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: plastic car kits
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:18:09 -0700
Hi all,
There are two different sets of Solexes on e-Bay right now and they are
both
over $450.00. One of are list members is high bidder on one, and the
other
onre had a list member bidding. The set new from Datsun Motorsports was
over $2,500.00.

I just finished looking at Etoys for the 1/32 cars. It sure does bring
back old memories.

Mike