64 1500 for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, earlydatsun@listbot.com
Subject: 64 1500 for sale
From: Duram Plummer <duram@mossy.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:26:43 -0700
Hi Everyone,

        Last weekend after the Doheny show I went to look at a 64 1500 for
sale in Riverside California.  The car is in very poor shape and is only
good for a parts car. The car has been parked outside without a top since
the early 80's the car is damaged in the left front fender it looked like it
was hit in the left side pretty hard. It does have a lot of usable parts on
it like a good hood, right fender, right door, grill, and a complete engine
and trans, the car is all there and was just left outside after the
accident. I am interested in a few parts on it but I do not know what I
would do with the rest of the car after I got what I needed, so if someone
is interested in parting it out let me know and we can work something out.
The guy advertised the car for $750 but he said he would take $500 for it.
If you would like more information about the car e-mail me directly or you
can contact the owner directly Dick Motter at 909-780-4319

Duram