Wiring Harness

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring Harness
From: "Blair, Joe" <jblair@roseville.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 10:53:42 -0700
Anyone out there with a right hand drive '64 1500? The wiring harness in
my left hand drive  '64  is shot. I was searching the net just for the
heck of it and found a company that makes wiring harnesses. They have on
for a '64, but it's for the right hand model. I'm curious on the
location of components on the right hand drive car. If everything is
basically mirrored, it wouldn't matter if the car is right hand or left
hand. Where's the fuse box, coil, alternator etc. on a right hand drive
car??
The price is good, <$300

Joe Blair
1964 SPL310 #02775