Fwd: Wheels

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Wheels
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:51:23 EDT
--part1_0.a3b47485.25411d1b_boundary

From: KWS711@aol.com
Full-name: KWS711
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:32:47 EDT
Subject: Re: Wheels
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Wow, What a response!!!

Thanks to all of you who sent suggestions on auto-xing tires and center
caps for my Libras. Gives me a lot to research and think about. What a great
resource the list is!!

Beautiful day in Portland. Left for work for a 38 degree ride, went home in
70 degree
sunshine. Worth the bundling up in the A.M. Yea for roadsters!!!

Does anyone know if the Libras are magnesium or aluminum? Don't want to start
a fire putting them in the lathe and fine sanding and polishing them. My boss
had a wad of steel wool burst into flames when he let it get too hot
polishing mag wheels.

Thanks again!!

Kim
68 2000