I'm back!!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm back!!!!
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller9@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:12:20 PDT
hello all,

Well I'm back, limited computer computer availability this summer made it
hard for me to stay in contact. But here is a run down of my summer.
March: pull the motor and tear it apart
Rest of the summer: figure out where all these pieces came from and how to
put them back together.
August: Put the motor back in
Now: HOw the hell does this electrical harness go?

So right now the motor is back in the car and I'm contemplating buying a new
harness.  Currently my under dash harness is a mess, someone had a lot of
fun cutting and splicing my wires, and I can't figure out where half of my
engine harness goes.  I have an after market alternator on which I think
might be one of the famous GM 1 wires, but I'm not sure.  The other problem
is I'm afraid my motor might be a little to tight.  Mark Dent came up and
gave me a hand with it this summer and we got it to kick over with the
starter but I"m still a little worried.  Well I won't know till next year
anyway since I'm now at school and my car is in hibernation.

Don't worry though I"m still sharpening my mechanic skills at school.  I
took up Mechanical Engineering as a major and joined the Society of
Automotive Engineers, we build a mini-formula car which we race in may in
detroit and throughout the spring and summer at local auto-cross
meets(A-mod).

Well I guess I've rambled on long enough, let me know what you think of my
decision on a wiring harness, and let me know if there are going to be any
more MADROC events. talk to you later

Ian Miller
66 1600