Re: A "first"

To: NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A "first"
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 23:11:25 EDT
In a message dated 19-10-99 8:54:54 PM EST, NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net writes:

<< This list alone provides a great deal of motivation not only through its
roadster "success stories" but also through the problem solving abilities of
its members.  Greater yet was to meet someone face to face, who shares the
same ambitions and infatuation with our fun little roadsters.   >>

I agree... If I were never refered to this list I would probably still be
driving around in my bright orange '66 1600 with the huge hood scoop.  Many
of you know what I am talking about.  I remember my first trip to Shasta.
When I pulled up to the parking lot, boy did heads turn.  And I thought the
scoop was stock!  This is a great list and I am willing to help whoever helps
to keep it alive.  Met lots of members and made some true friends for life.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex w/o Hood Scoop
SF BADROC