Milestone - victor's graduation

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Milestone - victor's graduation
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 20:04:44 -0700
Now, I feel accomplished. The clutch change is done! My clutch went bye bye
Saturday at 2:00 I went to vista to get the new Nissan Motorsport clutch
that afternoon at 4:00. Les told me that if I work straight thru Sunday I'd
finish Monday morning. I hesitated to start and only played at it Sunday,
just removing some few items from the engine. Monday morning, I made up my
mind for sure and set up my engine pull gantry (A scaffold system I built
from 2X4's for painting the house).  Man was that old clutch weak! I could
push the tongs with my fingers! By 7:00pm I had the engine back in the car
with the new clutch and every thing clean and painted. today I took my time
hooking every thing back up. and just now (7:30pm) took my victory lap
around the block. All Right!

This is a big job and I was scared to start it, but it showed me again that
it's not going to get done until you DO IT!

Victor
Los Angeles