It's Official

To: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: It's Official
From: laurahoey@myself.com
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 22:23:10 -0400 (EDT)
I just purchased a long awaited for 70 2000 today (thank's for your time today
Greg, the ride home from Spokane was fun and uneventful). Thanks to the
previous owners care the car is in great shape mechanically but will need (as
Greg politly puts it) cosmetic refeshening. I've seen postings from several
people here who are from the Puget Sound area, any body/paint shop refferals
would be greatly appreciated. I've already learned a ton here about the care
and maintenance of the new member of my family, this list is a fantastic
resource. Thanks!
70 SRL311
Issaquah, WA