Re: It's Official

To: laurahoey@myself.com, owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: It's Official
From: Magic1910@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 22:59:26 EDT
Laura,
    I'm glad my baby went to a loving home.  You're going to have lots of fun
with it.  I recommend letting it "gel" for awhile, rather than rushing into a
quickie cosmetic resto.  Drive it.  Sit in it.  Gaze at it.  Get to know it.
In that way you'll increase your odds of ending up with what you really want,
whether that be a stock resto or a custom.  The List members have been a
great help to me and I'm sure you will greatly benefit from their collective
wisdom as well.  It was great meeting you and best wishes - I can hardly wait
to see the finished product!
Greg
67.5 2000 Solex
Spokane, WA