Classified

To: "a roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Classified
From: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 03:28:05 -0700
This is a '68 2000 Roadster,  For Sale!  $12,000.00

We here in Arizona (along the Colorado River) had the pleasure of feeling an
Earthquake this morning at 3 am.  This one was a magnitude of 7.0 and was an
attention getter.  It shook me out of my sleep, and concerned me so that we
stood in the doorway and watched the ceiling fans that are on a 3' downrod
sway back and forth.  The sensation of movement was tremendous.  I felt my
adrenalin begin to flare.  I felt for a moment that we were in real danger.
We had to hold onto the doorway for fear of falling.  Stayed for most of 30
to 45 seconds.  seemed like longer than that.
  http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/Search.exe?2629154+14-OCT-99

Patrick P. Castronovo