Re: Need Info: Barrie Strachan's car....

To: "Dennis Currington" <dc311@mail.com>, <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Need Info: Barrie Strachan's car....
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 00:53:03 -0700
Hi Dennis,

Guess my old memory isn't what it used to be! I do remember I was half
awake that morning, and wasn't sure if I was there! It reminded me of the
time many years ago when I bought my '68 roadster (used) off the Datsun
lot, and there must have been over 50 roadsters on the lot. I didn't know
any better, and picked randomly based on the best paint and mags! (I was
19.)

Fred
(wishing my '66 looked at least HALF as good as Barrie's)