Wanted sources for race disk brake pads

To: datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wanted sources for race disk brake pads
From: Howard Fletcher <hgf@netro.com.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 23:46:32 +1000
Hi all,

Has anyone ideas & phone/ email contacts on suppliers of race disk brake pads
to suit the roadster.

I would like a reasonably serious almost race only pad (say 1/2 a lap to warm
up) compound in a pattern that suits the Roadster.

perhaps something like hawk Blue material, It doesn't need the slot in the back
as the pins were chopped out  2 years ago.

Someone gave me some really good information 12 months ago but i had a disk
crash and lost it.

I would really appreciate any help as I am due to race again in 10 days time.

regards,

Howard
fast SR311 67.5 sports & 2 other SR311's all solex