Re: Seat and replacement vinyl questions

To: Mark_Kalmus@dell.com,
Subject: Re: Seat and replacement vinyl questions
From: jhatfield@cavemen.net (William Hatfield)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 01:08:32 -0600
Hi ;  The bolts are welded to the rails but can be drilled out or ground off
with a rotary tool and replaced with a bolt.
     as to question #3 the panels are easy to recover and most of them require
no sewing, it's just a matter of streching and anchoring the vinyl.  You can get
vinyl at an upholstrery shop and occasionaly Wal-Mart will have it in the part
where they sell fabrics.   hth    Bill  66&67spls in N.M.