Sacramento, CA late-model roadster parts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Sacramento, CA late-model roadster parts
From: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:58:28 -0700 (PDT)
Ken Kiplinger is cleaning out his collection of late-model Roadster
parts. They're located in Sacramento, CA, just off of Highway 50 on
the eastern border of town. (Sorry, Alan, I don't think he has any
J13's). Here's his message:

===
>From:             Ken_Kiplinger@diitech.com
Subject:          Sacramento area late roadster parts

 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX RUMMAGE SALE XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hi all,
    I have many 68-70 roadster parts in storage in Sacramento. I'm cleaning out
the storage, as I just bought a truck, and need to get rid of the monthly bill.
I live in Santa Barbara, where I have limited storage. I'll be in Sacramento for
a couple of days next week, the 21st, 22nd, and early morning on the 23rd.
Anything that I don't sell has to fit in the back of my truck, or be scrapped.
Some of it should be scrapped. Most is usable, all is used. My storage space is
on Folsom Blvd. by Watt. I'll meet anyone who is interested anytime on those
three days, as long as the storage place is open. These items all came with my
roadster ('69 2000) and a parts car that I purchased a few years ago. If the
first one I tried worked, I didn't bother with the others. Most of the chrome
has some rust.
    I haven't been up there for two years, so my list is partial, and from
memory, so I may be mistaken. Also, I have some items here in Santa Barbara. All
engine parts are U20.
     Anyone who wants to browse, e-mail me at kkipling@hotmail.com by midnight
on Oct. 21st and bring your straightedges, calipers, tools, good humor, and
cash. I can also use a turn signal assembly (housing included) and a working
soft-top if you want to trade. Here's the list in no particular order:
    doors,
    hoods,
    trunk lids,
    fenders,
    1970 rectangle side marker lights
    front and rear bumpers various conditions and years (rears are different,
      fronts all have risers)
    front blinker lenses, lights
    tail lights (varying conditions)
    rear reflectors
    assorted backup lights
    assorted rear license plate lamps
    front engine covers (need helicoils for head attachment)
    valve covers
    oil pans
    oil pump(s?)
    internal engine assorted parts
    jackshaft
    crankshaft
    3 blocks
    2 heads + parts (disassembled)
    transmission (I think that it's a five speed)
    original seats
    instruments and gauges (late SRL311)
    consoles in different states
    thrashed dashes (need covers)
    E brake handle
    Steering box (needs rebuild)
    Upper and lower a-arms, both sides (bushings are shot)
    front springs
    Water pumps (need rebuilding)
    smog pumps
    alternator (needs rebuild for wiring at least)
    headers (stock and aftermarket)
    original seats (need covers)
    soft top frames (some have latches)
    soft top parts
    radiator mounting cross-members
    windshield washer fluid reservoir
    SRL grill (dinged some)
    wiring harness (original, mostly complete, not too fragile)
    original antenna (I think!,no key)
    Original radios
    fuse box(es)?
    Assorted nuts and bolts
    Air filter holder (Hitachi SU)
    aluminum door and frame liners and kickplates (whatever they're called)
    roll-up windows (differing conditions, some perfect, some w/ mounts some
      not, some w/ minor chips)
    2 front triangular windows, mounted in the chrome ready to mount in door

I'm sure that I forgot something or other. All prices are negotiable,
and I'll offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on the gauges. If you don't see it
on my list, it may be worth an e-mail to ask me.
                                        Ken Kiplinger
                                        Santa Barbara
==
Ken's email is <Ken_Kiplinger@diitech.com>.