Re: To paint or not to paint!

To: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Subject: Re: To paint or not to paint!
From: "nruff" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:59:23 -0500
My local radiator shop recommended the holding the spray can at an angle
when spraying the radiator fins.  This will effectively color the top of the
fins but not the bottom, allowing better cooling.  When looking into the
engine bay from the TOP, the radiator and core appears completely black.  We
took this approach on the 70 1600 that is running the V-6.  The radiator is
completely stock and cools the bigger motor just fine.

Nathan