Re: u20 startup help

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: u20 startup help
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 99 15:22:33 CDT
John,

You're correct on the point about the cam tower position. In practice
I have not had to had the towers align bored. Usually the locating
pegs that are used are pretty tight.

Once I have the cam, no rockers, installed I just make sure the
cam turns without binding. If I loose one tower at a time, check,
recheck, and only 'tap' the tower with my rawhide hammer... usually
the cam spins pretty freely.

Usually on the U20 it is a simple matter of just reinstalling the
cam, and having it spin freely!

Cheers,

Tom