Re[2]: Blown engine

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, "Sochoux; Stephan" <SSochoux@dbc.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Blown engine
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:16:41 -0700
>From what I've heard, if the cylinder is scored badly then you'll
certainly need to have the cylinders redone, with the possibility of
needing oversize pistons. Ouch, that is an ugly and expensive prospect.
Looks like you are better off looking for another block. Definitely look
for a complete running engine. That's got to be the easiest way to go.
You might want to give Mike Kerr a call.

Fred