RE: Blown engine

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Blown engine
From: "Sochoux, Stephan" <SSochoux@dbc.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 10:41:46 -0700
Fred,
The front of the piston was just blown to pieces, intake port on #3 and rear
carb throat are coated with tiny little fragments. Looking down the
cylinder, the wall is scored and already completely rusted out. I don't know
how to tell if the block can be saved, but it sure looks ugly to me. I'll be
saving that piston !
I'll have some pics soon.

Stephan.