Re: Roll Bar Padding

To: cbruccia@mminet.com
Subject: Re: Roll Bar Padding
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:49:38 -0500
>  SNIP:I saw an MG the other day that had a nice kit, and wondered if a
>supplier
> like Victoria British might also be a source.

Hello all:Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies in New Berlin Wisconsin (Milwaukee)
offers
Roll bar padding in 3 ft lenghts. It comes in black, red, yellow, orange and
light
gray. This is a high density energy absorbing padding which has a offset hole
for
clearance. They also offer several colors of duct tape.
I used this material on my 2000 roll bar. The only problem is that it's a tight
fit
to get the top up or down past the padding.
Here's their phone number. Call and ask for their catalog. 1-800-688-6946
Good luck
Steve Harvey
68 2000 solex
70 1600 rotary