Re: Chilton's manual

To: <laurahoey@myself.com>, "Datsun" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chilton's manual
From: Frank Gowarty <Frank@CAIdesign.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 99 09:22:12 -0400
>Obligatory roadster content: I bought a Chilton's manual for roadsters off
>ebay for $5.50, was it an ok deal? It seems to be an good shape. I noticed
>last week the same manual still in shrink wrap went for $50.

I just won a Chiltons 1500,1600, 2000 manual off ebay Saturday nite,
still in shrink wrap for $13.50. Thought it was a steal. Now I just have
to find a roadster.

Frank
Raleigh, NC
Still looking but getting closer.

The information contained in this electronic mail is confidential. It
is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If you
are not the designated recipient, or an authorized agent responsible
for delivering it to the designated recipient, you may not review this
message or disseminate, distribute or copy it to others.

Frank Gowarty                                    Frank@CAIdesign.com
Software 2k Design, Inc.                         http://www.sw2k.com
12813 Lindley Drive                              Tel: (919) 846-1411
Raleigh, NC 27614                                Fax: (919) 846-1412

                S o f t w a r e   b y   D e s i g n  (R)