Roll bar padding

To: ROADSTER <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roll bar padding
From: Philip Erickson <philip.erickson@Agouron.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 08:27:26 -0700
My roll bar padding was custom done by the PO and need to have the
velcro replaced.
IMHO It is a necessary addition to the factory bar like mine to make the
bar' proportions to look correct. Factory bars are constructed of small
diameter tubing, but even with the padding my bar clears the top
mechanism.
Phil

--
Philip Erickson                                  Phone:  (858) 622-7963
Associate Scientist