Re: How long is a 2000?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, laurahoey@myself.com
Subject: Re: How long is a 2000?
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 99 17:22:15 CDT
Roadster is aobut 13" long. Should fit fine in a 10' x 15'
storage unit.  I had my 67 2000 in just such a unit for
the first three months I was in Austin.

Call around first. Some places wil NOT allow a car to be
stored. Most older places with cinder block contruction are
better about storing cars IN DOORS.

Doesn't hurt to explain it is a "show car" about the size
of a little MG. Also check with your insurance agent to see
if the car can be insured for fire/theft while in storage
(I also stored the 'collection' before leaving Oregon... house
looked much larger without FOUR Datsun's in the driveway. Odd
thing was the ZIP code of the storage unit. Vehicle was insured
if at a Beaverton zip, but NOT covered in a Portland zip code...
that is a whole 'nother story).

Cheers,

Tom Walter
Austin, TX.