conflict

To: <earlydatsun@listbot.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: conflict
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 14:37:51 -0700
Hi everybody!

I've had the best roadster day and it's not over yet. got to drive to my
bosses annual bbq about 30 miles east of L.A. and couldn't pick a better day
for a drive!

This just came in on the zcar list. It's too bad it conflicts with the
surfside event. I'd like to attend it as well but surfside has my history.
Maybe, the event coordinators could put their heads together for next year.