Re: Roadster Virus- CURE FOUND!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Virus- CURE FOUND!
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 19:31:35 EDT
In a message dated 10/08/1999 11:46:22 MST, toby@wolfenet.com writes:

>>  It's raining in Seattle again, dammit.<<

Neener-Neener. I fixed that problem!
Up and moved to Phoenix in July !!! When I left Seattle it was 60* & raining!
ICK!
Incidentally, I am in the process of de-Washington-izing my car right now.
(rust repair) <G> WE like it here !

It's just now getting down below 70* at night, the stars shine brightly, and
you've never seen a full moon glow in Seattle like it does over the desert!
(I thought all of those postcards were fake!) Top off the car & t-shirt
weather in Oct? Heck Yes! No more plastic bags on the seat for me !!! (They
are the official seat-cover of WA y'know<G>)

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
Chandler, AZ