Carb-itis

To: List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carb-itis
From: Doris <dhbain@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 15:28:30 -0700
Spent the last 7 hours playing with the carbs (again) and decided it was
time for more input.

I adjusted everything as described in the tech tips.  Everything was on
the money, even the carbs were balanced the same.  Took it out for about
40 mins and it ran great, so I popped $138.00 for a new battery and off
I went again.

After about 15 minutes I lost power.  Car was still running but I had to
pull over and then immediately took off again.  Five minutes pass and
the same thing.  Took the air cleaner off again to check for anything
sticking.  No such luck.  Timing still on the money, all wires connected
but it idles like its missing.  Carbs still balanced and it doesn't miss
while increasing the rpms sitting still.

Any thoughts what to look at now?