Re: Roadster Virus- CURE FOUND!

To: <SPL311RDST@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster Virus- CURE FOUND!
From: "Buzz B." <etburgett@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 16:45:37 -0700
Keep spreading the word about the awful Seattle weather.  Maybe, just maybe
all of the sun hungry people that have moved here because of the excellent
economy, great micro-brews, coffee houses on every corner, restaurants and
culture will go back to where they came from.  I'll then be able to cruise
at (or sometimes above) the speed limit without a thousand other commuters
clogging the roadways.  By the way it is 52 degrees and raining right now.

Buzz
Lifelong Seattlite