Re: starter problem? ..and fog lights..

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: starter problem? ..and fog lights..
From: <neffster@bemail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 15:05:51 GMT
thanks all for the pointers on the starter noise. obviously i'm hoping
for a minor fix, but if it's the ring gear, i sure hope it'll wait until
i need other things done!

Ok, my curiousity is aroused..
Ross <datsun@istar.ca> (Sports Imports) posted some stuff on sale
yesterday, which included:
>used parts for sale
>original fog lights                             $600/pair

I think I might have 'original' fog lights on mine. Can anyone
verify? Either a photo, a description, or look at my car at Mark
(stickerman) Dent's: www.datsunroadsters.com ([Photos], click on
Kansas (hey Mark, didya know that? if you click on Colorado, you get
West Coast, and no Colorado Cars! :) ).

Wow, are they really worth $600? Why am i driving around town with
$600 fog lights (in a town that doesn't have fog?).. mebbe i should
mount 'em over the fireplace..

Dan Neff   '69 2000
       SRL311-12866
Colorado Springs,CO