'69 2000 roller for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: '69 2000 roller for sale
From: bill/liz wessel <bwessel@itis.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 22:21:40 -0500
Man...all these cars in the midwest up for sale!

I still have a '69 roller (body on frame) for sale in storage in Bob
Dicke's barn. Bought it several years ago intending to restore it to a
solexed 2000, but then came the race car(s)....It's straight, primarily
rust free (some surface spots). But it is rough, P.O. painted it himself,
needs stripping and new paint. Was an original white car with red interior.
I have a red seat cover and carpet kit from Rallye to go with it. It also
has a high windshield hardtop. Best offer or it gets parted out.

Bill Wessel
Madison, WI
'68 1600, '69 2000,
and GP race roadsters