GP 1600 For Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: GP 1600 For Sale
From: bill/liz wessel <bwessel@itis.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 22:16:18 -0500
First time out with this and I didn't even get a nibble. I'm casting again.
Come on guys....you know you want to....

FOR SALE: '67.5 G Prod. Datsun Roadster race car
'98 and '99 Midwestern Council GP champion
has been raced in Midwestern Council since new
all metal body with full (glass) fender flares
rollbar hoop only (not full cage)
Donahue seat
camlock six point belts
tach, oil and fuel pressure, oil and water temp, and EGT gauges
12 gallon fuel cell
Facet interrupter pump
2000 lbs (+10-20 fuel) race weight with 170 lb driver/gear

Engine:
5-main drilled crank
Arias 0.040 over pistons
0.125" milled and ported head
comp valves, springs
Racer Brown cam
stock ignition (points and cond)
custom header and straight pipe
"massaged" 38 mm SU's, air horns, socks

Trans/clutch:
aluminum flywheel with steel insert
stock 2000 pressure plate
stock 5 speed

Rear: 4.63 LSD
(3rd and 4th at BFR; 3rd, 4th and 5th at RA)

Brakes:
dual circuit master with firewall brace
Porterfield R-4 fronts/Carbotec kelated carbon rears
full thickness rotors and drums (newly replaced)

Suspension:
Nissan Comp springs
Koni shocks
23 mm front bar
twin axle locating bars and panhard rod
urethane bushings throughout

The car to beat in Midwestern Council G production these past two seasons,
strong reliable engine, well mannered, easy-to-drive (and win) car. Well
suited for club/vintage racing. For picture see
<http://www.execpc.com/~cashmo/99bhf01.html> (#20 white GP roadster).

Price: $5000.00 with single axle trailer and winch, 1 7/8 ball.

Bill Wessel
Madison, WI
'68 1600, '69 2000,
and GP race roadsters