Re: New Roadsters

To: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>,
Subject: Re: New Roadsters
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 21:44:19 -0700
The Honda is awesome but it's not for us. From what I hear all of us
together would not have the cash necessary to buy ourselves a place on the
"delivery list". I heard that list is a who's who of the rich and famous.
Pat has a point about the "Technician" aspect, I feel this way about all the
cars produced the last decade or so. So many systems and controls. Engine
compartments stuffed full with so much chazeri (Yiddish for junk), air bags
and such. Although, my company just bought a few 2000 ford rangers with the
2.5 four cylinder and I must admit the engine and controls where laid our
where I could grasp their function. Maybe technology will eventually catch
up with the requirements.

I felt the same about these Jiffy Lube joints until one of that sort opened
here in Glendale. They where very attentive and found all 17 zerks (and
replaced two for .50 each).