Re: Japanese Lic Plates?

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Japanese Lic Plates?
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 20:30:13 EDT
All,

I have often thought that it would be way cool if someone made the FairLady
tag that was used in some of the promo photographs.  They appear to be
stamped metal - white with black letters in the style of the fender FairLady
emblem.  If anyone wants to tool up on these (sorry, not me - too many
projects) I would be on the list of customers.

Sid Raper
Jacksonville Florida