Re: Japanese Lic Plates?

To: <SPL311RDST@aol.com>, "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Japanese Lic Plates?
From: shifty <shifty@well.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 13:37:26 -0700
I found a place that makes repro Japanese plates. I haven't ordered them
myself, yet.

http://www.concentric.net/~Llcollin/plates/forplates.htm

Evidently it is very hard to get real plates from Japan. This way you can
get SPL311 or 1600, etc.

As for which prefecture to get..... wasn't the main plant in Yokahama?

Leigh Brooks
San Francisco