spark plugs

To: "Datsun Roadster" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: spark plugs
From: "ken pletcher" <pletch@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 14:02:41 -0700
I was wondering what spark plugs everyone is using and are you happy with
them.  I have been running NGK B6ES 11 for about 8,000 miles and have had no
problem's until recently.  They seem to be fuel fouling every now and then
(as if one cylinder is shutting down) but will clear up.  I just pulled the
plugs and they are wearing perfectly (tanish color and the electrode is not
melted).  Previously I tried Bosch plugs and the engine ran like crap.  Any
suggestions?
     Ken
DATSTER

BTW my car is a 69 2000 with Solex carb's and cam,recently rebuild engine
and petronix ignition.