Just Dashes estimate

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Just Dashes estimate
From: Sexmnypwr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 21:39:50 EDT
  Hey everyone,

  Just got this quote back from "Just Dashes"...yikes!

1966 Datsun Roadster dash pad reproduction $450 in black--$500 in a color.

JUST DASHES is a factory and lead time varies, now is the best time of  the
year to have your job done.  Normal turn around now is about 8 weeks.
(Dielectric door panel work sometime takes 4 to 6 months because of tooling.)
Sorry if we can not provide an estimate with this transmission. Incomplete
information causes inaccurate quotes.  Our Webmaster is working on a system
for this.  As always, work is guaranteed for as long as you own the car.  If
we specify a core is required for a restoration then your part must be
shipped to us.  (If your dash pad is molded to a metal core, a restoration is
what's needed.)  We recommend sending your original dash to restore.  In
stock  are thousands of core dashes if you want us to send the dash first.  A
core deposit will be required.  Core deposit is fully refunded providing the
returned core is restorable.  Reproduction dash pads do not require cores.
(Reproduction dash pads are available for cars with painted metal dashes,
generally American autos 1953-62.)  Door panels, arm rests, head rests and
other plastic interior panels require cores.  If you have a problem finding
an obscure interior part, let us know.  Through our vast resources we may be
able to locate it for you.  Dash pad restoration costs start at $250 and can
go as high as $800.  Examples:  1970 Challenger $650, all other E-body $550,
1970 Lemans/GTO $550, 1970 Mopar Dart/Valiant A-body $280, 1963-63 Ford
Galaxy reproduction dash $395, prices are for basic black.  Expert color
matching is an additional cost starting at $40.   Shipping and handling
varies.  We use UPS.  The largest dash or set of door panels shipped ground
to the east coast cost $45 shipping and handling.  Midwest $40 or less.  West
coast $35.  This charge pays for the actual UPS, insurance and proper
shipping materials.  Air freight available. Call for free brochure.  Order
catalog for only $3.  Just Dashes, 5941 Lemona Ave., Van Nuys, CA 91411. Go
to www.justdashes.com/order  For exact quotation of your restoration project
and further questions:  Call M-F 8:30-5:30 West Coast time.  48US
(800)247-3274    (818)780-9005    fax (818)780-9005