Re: Just Dashes estimate

To: Sexmnypwr@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Just Dashes estimate
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 19:12:29 -0700

Sexmnypwr@aol.com wrote:

>   Hey everyone,
>
>   Just got this quote back from "Just Dashes"...yikes!
>
> 1966 Datsun Roadster dash pad reproduction $450 in black--$500 in a color.

I just got of the phone with them. I asked for a quote on redoing my
center console. I was quoted $320.00 with core. original quote was
$ 350.00 on my E-mail inquiry. This doesn't seem out of line, They
guaranty there work . I priced the arm pad on my 87' Forerunner
console. The price was $150.00 from Toyota. For just the arm pad.

The person on the phone at Just Dashes stated that they specialize in
Chrysler E model cars. I bet if enough roadster stuff went to them the prices
would drop a little.

I think we forget sometimes, as a consumer group we have the power to change
things.

Mike
Hayden Lake, Idaho